|The Pilot proposal system will open in October.|
|SIGNATURE FORM||SUB-RECIPIENT FORM||RFP||APPLICATION||AWARDS|
Vermont EPSCoR (Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research) has been supporting research in Vermont's colleges and universities with funds from the National Science Foundation and local sources since 1986. The impact of the program includes faculty research. New for 2015/2016, Pilot awards are now open to the private sector.
We seek proposals for research that is complementary to our RACC research, and especially welcome proposals from potential collaborators outside the immediate UVM community. These awards are for innovation; and to move research forward. While undergraduate support is allowed, faculty Pilot Awards are not intended for primarily undergraduate research.
The period of support for this round of competition is June 1, 2015 – March 31, 2016.
- Web application deadline is January 28th, 2015, 4pm
- The maximum amount of each Pilot Project award is $10,000
- Funding may not be used to support Masters students’ salaries
- Private sector applications may not include funding support for university salary, wages or operating expenses
- Awards contingent upon NSF funding for Vermont EPSCoR