|The Pilot proposal system will open Dec 1, 2016.|
|SIGNATURE FORM||SUB-RECIPIENT FORM||RFP||APPLICATION||AWARDS|
Vermont EPSCoR (Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research) has been supporting research in Vermont's colleges and universities with funds from the National Science Foundation and local sources since 1986. The impact of the program includes faculty research and collaboration with the private sector.
Vermont EPSCoR is requesting proposals for pilot projects that are aligned with the current VT EPSCoR RII Track-1 grant, Basin Resilience to Extreme Events in the Lake Champlain Basin (BREE). We seek collaborative proposals from higher education – small business partnerships for research that is complementary to our BREE research. These awards are for innovation; and to move research forward. While undergraduate support is allowed, Pilot Awards are not intended for primarily undergraduate research.
The period of support for this round of competition is April 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018.
- Web application deadline is March 1st, 2017, 4pm
- The maximum amount of each Pilot Project award is $10,000
- Funding may not be used to support Masters students’ salaries
- Applications may not include funding support for university salary, wages or operating expenses
- Awards contingent upon NSF funding for Vermont EPSCoR