The online application is now closed. Our online application must have been completed and all application materials submitted to be considered for an internship placement. Completed applications were due by 4:00pm on February 6, 2015. The application is two web pages (not including this page):
- Personal Information (Answering questions regarding gender, race and disability are optional. However, consideration may be given to applicants from under-represented groups.)
- Academic background & interests, Essay, Resume, Transcript and Recommendation.
You can save each page and move on to the next page or come back to it later (as long as you saved it).
During the application process you needed to provide:
- Name and email address for a faculty member who will provide a letter of recommendation
- Electronic version of your college transcript (scanned hard copies if electronic transcripts are not available)
- Indicate your top three choices for an internship placement
- Personal essay of 1 page or less describing:
- How your participation in a RACC research internship will contribute to your future goals and career plans.
- Which area(s) of research are of interest to you.
- How your background has prepared you for this internship. Any previous research experience you've had, if any.
Applicants are encouraged to learn about the faculty doing research in their areas of interest and identify their top choices for potential mentors in the application (see “Research Project Descriptions”).
Thank you for your interest in the 2015 RACC undergraduate internship program.
We are not accepting any new applications at this time.
The application closed at 4:00PM on February 6, 2015.