You must complete the online application and submit all application materials to be considered for a scholarship. Complete applications are due by 4:00pm on April 1, 2017. The application is two web pages (not including this page):
- Personal Information (Answering questions regarding gender, race and disability are optional. However, consideration may be given to applicants from under-represented groups.)
- Academic background & interests, Essay, Resume, Transcript and Recommendations.
You can save each page and move on to the next page or come back to it later (as long as you saved it).
During the application process you will need to provide:
- Name and email address for a teacher/faculty member who will provide a letter of recommendation AND a community member/employer (someone who knows you outside of the classroom). Two references are required.
- Electronic version of your college transcript (scanned hard copies if electronic transcripts are not available)
- Only for students applying for a Native American Student Scholarship: a photocopy of your tribal enrollment card or a Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood (CDIB)
Please see the Scholarship FAQ for questions