Vermont EPSCoR Wins $20 Million Award From National Science Foundation To Study and Promote Resiliency in Lake Champlain Basin. Research Will Inform Public Policy, Support Economic and Workforce Development
- VIDEO - Fox 44 News at 10 - April 18, 2016
- VIDEO - WPTZ News at Six - April 18, 2016
- VIDEO - WCAX Channel 3 at Six - April 18, 2016
- VIDEO - WCAX Channel 3 at Five - April 18, 2016
- VIDEO - WCAX Channel 3 at Noon - April 18, 2016
- Press Release
- Saint Michael's College: Saint Michael's in thick of big grant for water-basin work
- UVM News: VT EPSCoR Wins $20 Million NSF Award to Promote Resiliency...
- Vermont Cynic: $20 million granted to Echo
- WAMC: $20 million federal grant will study lake champlain resiliency
- Boston Globe: Scientists will use $20 million US grant to study Lake ....
- Phys.org: US grant of $20 million will study Lake Champlain resiliency
- VPR: UVM Gets $20 Million For Watershed Research
- WPTZ: Sen. Leahy, UVM chief announce largest research grant
- Burlington Free Press: UVM receives $20 million to study Lake Champlain
- Vermontbiz: VT EPSCoR wins $20 million award from NSF .....