Saving Our Waters - Vermont PBS broadcast and online schedule"Saving Our Waters", is a three-part documentary on the health and resiliency of the Lake Champlain basin . It includes interviews with scientists, community members, policy makers, farmers, business owners and stakeholders, creates a comprehensive look at the Lake Champlain watershed, which covers approximately 40% of Vermont.
All programs and descriptions at vermontpbs.org/water
Town Halls available for viewing online no later than each program’s first broadcast in Dec.
Thursday nights in December on Vermont PBS main channel
- 7:30pm - Where Do We Stand?(#1) 30 minutes
- 8:00pm- Thinking Like a Watershed – Town Hall, ECHO, Burlington (#5) 60 minutes
- 7:30pm - Lake Champlain: A Jewel in Trouble (#2) 30 minutes
- 8:00pm - Our Lakes Matter – Town Hall, 14th Star Brewing Co., St. Albans (#6) 60 minutes
- 7:30pm - Our Actions Matter (#3) 30 minutes
- 8:00pm - Resilience in a Time of Extreme Events – Town Hall, Paramount Theater, Rutland (#7) 60 minutes
- 7:00pm - Canadian Perspectives on Water – Panel Discussion (#4) 60 minutes
All of the above shows will also be broadcasted on the Vermont PBS Plus channel on Friday nights in December.
Vermont PBS Plus channel schedule.