- VT Department of Environmental Conservation Lake Champlain Long Term Monitoring
- VT Department of Environmental Conservation Volunteer Monitoring
- USGS Stream Guage Data
- Vermont Water Quality Data
- NOAA Quality Controlled Local Climatological Data
- Data Analysis in Excel
- Data Analysis with Sallie Sheldon - June 28, 2013
- Download Macroinvertebrate Taxa, Biological indicator Value (0-10) and Functional Feeding Group
- High School Webinar: RACC Research Update - November 12, 2012
- High School Webinar: Data Sources, Analysis and Presentation - January 22, 2013
Data Analysis Tutorials
- Complete Tutorial Series - All Modules
- Module 1: What is science?
- Module 2: Understanding Streams Project Data
- Module 3: Refining and Retrieving Data
- Module 4: Data Exploration
- Module 5: Statistical Analysis
- Module 6: Summarizing Results and Drawing Conclusions
Data Analysis Videos
These videos show you how to explore, analyze, and graph your data using Excel. For additional help, please see the Data Analysis Tutorial modules, above. Email email@example.com for more video tutorials.
Note: To watch the videos, download the QuickTime Player, if it’s not already on your computer.