The application is two web pages (not including this page):
- Personal Information (Answering questions regarding gender, race and disability are optional. However, consideration may be given to applicants from under-represented groups.)
- Academic background & interests, Transcript and Recommendation.
You can save each page and move on to the next page or come back to it later (as long as you saved it).
During the application process you needed to provide:
- Name and email address for a faculty member who will provide a letter of recommendation
- Electronic version of your college transcript (scanned hard copies are okay if electronic transcripts are not available)
- Personal essay describing:
- How your participation in a BREE research internship will contribute to your future goals and career plans.
- Which area(s) of research are of interest to you.
- How your background has prepared you for this internship. Any previous research experience you've had, if any.
Applicants will be matched with a research team that best fits their interest, skills, coursework, and career goals.
The application closed at 4:00PM on January 31st, 2021.