The NSF EPSCoR solicitation for the RII Track-2 Focused EPSCoR Collaborations competition for FY20 is now available and can be found at the following link.
- All proposals must promote collaborations among researchers in EPSCoR jurisdictions and emphasize the recruitment/development of diverse early career faculty and STEM education and workforce development on the single topic: "Harnessing the Data Revolution to solve problems of national importance."
- Proposals submitted for the FY20 RII Track-2 FEC competition should be firmly placed in the context of NSF's "Harnessing the Data Revolution," https://www.nsf.gov/news/special_reports/big_ideas/harnessing.jsp one of NSFs Ten Big Ideas, and must address a specific and compelling problem related to a scientific topic area of national importance. Full details are available in the solicitation.
- Investigators cannot be PI or co-PI on more than one proposal
- The number of submissions per state is unlimited but there can be only one per organization.
- Each proposal must have a collaborator from an institution in a different RII-eligible EPSCoR jurisdiction as Co-PI. The second institution will be issued a subcontract.
The FY 2020 RFP can be found at: https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/2020/nsf20504/nsf20504.pdf
Letters of Intent are required and due to the NSF December 20, 2019.
Full Proposals are due to the NSF January 24, 2020.
Please work with your institution or non-profit organization if you wish to apply unless you are a UVM faculty member. The selection of proposals from UVM faculty members will be determined by a selection process announced in a separate message.
Questions regarding the RII Track-2 FEC solicitation may be directed to
John-David Swanson, telephone: (703) 292-2898, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Stapleton, telephone: (703) 292-7231, email: email@example.com
Jose Colom-Ustariz, telephone: (703) 292-7088, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanne Small, telephone: (703) 292-8623, email: email@example.com
Timothy M. VanReken, telephone: (703) 292-7378, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chinonye Whitley, telephone: (703) 292-8458, email: email@example.com